SFAI GLOBAL CONSULTING LLC&DRC, Accounting, Tax and Financial Consulting firm, is looking for a Manager in charge of the Audit/Tax & Legal department.
REQUIRED PROFILE: Dynamic profile with a minimum of 7 years of experience in the fields of accounting, auditing and taxation; ideally within an accounting, law and tax firm.
LEVEL OF STUDY: Master 2 in Accounting, Finance or Taxation; ideally holder of a DSCG and preparing the DAE (Diploma of Accounting Expertise).
AGE: 40 years old maximum
The manager will be responsible, in close collaboration with the Chartered Accountant Managing Partner, for the management of the team of technical staff within the framework of the following missions (non-exhaustive list)
- Audit and Statutory Auditors
- Reviews of tax and social declarations and other due diligence applicable in the context of the closing of the annual accounts
- Accounts review work
- Internal control
- Legal and tax advice
- Financial advice
- Realization of feasibility study
- Support for fundraising
- Have a perfect knowledge of accounting, legal and tax laws (Good knowledge of the Ohada Uniform Act and the General Tax Code)
- Have good knowledge of management control, management IT and finance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Mastery of accounting and tax processing software
- Be able to work under pressure
- Languages: Bilingualism (French and English)
Please send your detailed CV (in PDF) to [email protected] with the subject: Head of the Audit/Tax & Legal department.
NB: Only candidates who strictly meet the above criteria will be contacted for interviews.